Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » My Application

My Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My Application on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:44 pm

Nralden

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name?
My name is Izzy.

What's your age?
I've just recently turned 25 years "young"  Very Happy

Where do you live?
I've been living in germany since I was  4 years old. (born in America)

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them? Rules can be found here: http://www.fascinationems.com/t829-all-rules-and-regulation-reguarding-the-forum-aswell-as-ingame

I did read your rules and I do understand them.

How did you find out about Fascination? 
One day I decided to just smega out that I am looking for friends and Snowbroo added me. He found out that I was guildless and told me that I could apply for Fascination, which I am doing right now.

What is your main characters IGN?
Nralden (Level 80 Night Lord, lvling ongoing.)

What are your mules character IGNs? (name atleast 2)
Molento (Level 202 Buccaneer)
Bashouzen (Level 201 Cannoneer)

How long have you played maplestory?
Maplestory has been my on and off "relationship" for the past 8-9 Years. My last visit was back when BigBang was about to be released in EMS (I was a Demethos man back then).

What is your maplestory background? (What got you into maplestory?)
I was young and the internet was a fascinating world with a lot of new places to explore. Online gaming was the place to be and I've enjoyed it ever since I started with FlyForFun Online (my very first online game).

What is your guild history? 
LastHope - just for a couple of days. Been solo literally my entire maplestory "carreer".

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
No.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
People who don't understand the concept of an online game, which is to have fun and meet new people shouldn't really be in said online game. Hackers and dupers are only here to make a quick buck the easy way out and ruin everyone elses fun. The hard workers get screwed over by those people.

What are your future maplestory goals?
I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was...  Laughing  

How do you make mesos?
I'm try to buy items cheap and sell them for profit but my main income for mesos is NX Selling..

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you?
I am Bipolar. I can have emotional swings that can ruin my mood and make me throw sissyfits but I am able to control them and make sure it doesn't affect anyone negativeley. I just thought it's better to let you guys know beforehand, just incase if I ever go silent and people get surprised why..

What will you do if you get accepted?
I'll most likely continue my daily Maplelife, but the big difference will be that I wont be alone anymore  

What can you contribute towards the guild?
Theres's quite a lot of ways for me to contribute to the guild and its members. Be it with NX or anything else. I love to help people and I enjoy putting a smile on everyone face. 

What made you pick Fascination as the guild to apply to?
Snowbroo is a lovely person and if thats the standard for your guild, I'll probably die out of diabetis because you guys are so sweet. I just hope that I can prove myself and you can give me the chance to do so.

Thank you for reading my application and feel free to message me ingame if you have any questions.

2 Re: My Application on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:03 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hi izzy since you already know me and michi I am more then glad to welcome you to our guild Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: My Application on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:09 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted and invited~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum