Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » TheTrue1 Application

TheTrue1 Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TheTrue1 Application on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:50 pm

TrueGreg

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name? Gregory

What's your age? 19

Where do you live? Belgium

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them? Rules can be found here: http://www.fascinationems.com/t829-all-rules-and-regulation-reguarding-the-forum-aswell-as-ingame
Its the first thing i did when i got to this site
How did you find out about Fascination? A nice person i chatted with

What is your main characters IGN? TheTrue1

What are your mules character IGNs? (name atleast 2) TrueEvans, TruePhantoms

How long have you played maplestory? couple weeks before BigBang 

What is your maplestory background? (What got you into maplestory?) my cousin asked me to start playing this game with him and since then i've always been addicted to it 

What is your guild history? Haven't been in that many guilds but i always liked it as i have ppl to chat with then while grinding, bossing 

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned) none

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers? i find it pathetic tbh that u have to use hacks to get further in the game instead of just working for it

What are your future maplestory goals? reach 250 on my battle mage but first reach lvl 200 (175 now)

How do you make mesos? I used to do CRA and sell the fafnir then with good potential on it 

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you? I'm active and social

What will you do if you get accepted? chat and meet as many ppl as i can in the guild/alliance 

What can you contribute towards the guild? I can join boss runs, flag races, help ppl out that need help 

What made you pick Fascination as the guild to apply to? this site alone already shows how dedicated you guys are to this guild and i'd like to be a part of it 

2 Re: TheTrue1 Application on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Gregory and welcome to the forum Smile
I am guessing the nice fellow you talked to was "Calvin"

Please visit our union HQ (channel 1 Henesys top right portal(mapname: Chief Stans house)) and chat with people there aswell as whisp a Leader/jr and introduce yourself abit more:

PellinoBlaze
SnowBroo 
ItzLikeSkull 
Timeiord 

If you cant get intouch with them whisp me tomorrow evening Smile

My ign: Perceptivity

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: TheTrue1 Application on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:35 am

TrueGreg

Beginner
Beginner
alright ty!

4 Re: TheTrue1 Application on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:00 pm

Meuchel

2nd Advancement
2nd Advancement
Accepted and invited on trial~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Pudding.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum