Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Hydracore Applying to you with love

Hydracore Applying to you with love

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hydracore Applying to you with love on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:52 pm

Adamski

Beginner
Beginner
n Real Life related:

What's your name? Adam 

What's your age? 26

Where do you live? UK

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them? Rules can be found here: http://www.fascinationems.com/t829-all-rules-and-regulation-reguarding-the-forum-aswell-as-ingame

How did you find out about Fascination? Maya and Dan

What is your main characters IGN? Hydracore

What are your mules character IGNs? (name atleast 2) CrazyTale, Ohchinchin, Crazyvixon

How long have you played maplestory? Since before EMS

What is your maplestory background? (What got you into maplestory?) It was cute.... 

What is your guild history? Neko from the start, went to Synergy then I quti maple for a while. Came back and was in a few. Was in balanced before merge.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned) none, ever

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers? they should be IP banned if not worse...

What are your future maplestory goals? to get stronger xD

How do you make mesos? Merching and collecting items

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you? Im ginger

What will you do if you get accepted? fist pump the air

What can you contribute towards the guild? I can normally do contri whenever I Log, I mainly log for events and bosses daily, used to doing that and flags when I can

What made you pick Fascination as the guild to apply to? Maya and dan, also seems friendly and helpful and more importantly... its active Very Happy

2 Re: Hydracore Applying to you with love on Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:27 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Welcome once again Adam Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum