Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Piquant's application

Piquant's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Piquant's application on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Piquant

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name?

My name is Patrick but I often get referred to as Pat!

What's your age?

I'm currently 20 years old and soon to be 21 vegas anyone? king

Where do you live?

Living in the Netherlands, Amsterdam to be specific.

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them? Rules can be found here: http://www.fascinationems.com/t829-all-rules-and-regulation-reguarding-the-forum-aswell-as-ingame
I have read the guild rules and fully understand them 

How did you find out about Fascination? 

I wasn't sure on which platform I could find a list of guilds with information most easy. So I just tried browsing the official forums a little bit and ended up at the Fascination thread.

What is your main characters IGN?

Piquant (Cause I like spicy, get it?????? bounce )

What are your mules character IGNs?

RapTrap and Dingetjee

How long have you played maplestory?
On and off since GMS release probably? Can't remember but I go way back!

What is your maplestory background?
It's hard to remember but iirc I started playing with an elementary school buddy, took us a few weeks to reach lvl 30. Oh and I have a confession, at that time i stole his maple bow which he was so excited about ;(

What is your guild history? 

In maplestory I actually have zero guild history. I always liked playing solo or with some real life buddies. It's getting quite lonely now though and I'd love to have a group of people to hangout with and do some activities

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
No problems with Nexon, except that my old account still isn't migrated over ha-ha-ha 

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
Don't like them, they ruin the economy and most importantly just the general feel of the game. 

What are your future maplestory goals?

Well my current goal is reaching 1 mill unbuffed range!
I'm a zero and sitting on Alpha 430k(?) and Beta about 500k~. After that it will probably about reaching an even higher ranges or doing certain solo's in a time limit. I've also been very ambitious about the idea of streaming or starting a youtube channel in the future.

How do you make mesos?

Well my friends, this is where start opening my wallet and conversing NX honestly. Part of my thinking process is that I want to fund myself through NX until I can solo more difficult bosses so I have a decent income from that.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
Not 100%, very open to learning.

Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you?

I love to talk (Discord anybody?Smile) drink and am 420 friendly. I think spoiling too much about myself will be boring, how about you guys find out cheers 

What will you do if you get accepted?
Just try to find my place in the guild first, get comfortable and get to know the people. After that I'd like to do boss runs and whatever other activities you guys are up to.

What can you contribute towards the guild?

My amazing presence! No just kidding. I don't know everything about maple yet but I will have to look up the guild point system and contribute that =)

What made you pick Fascination as the guild to apply to?

Intuition man honestly you guys seem laid back chilled out and that's all I'm looking for.  A fun relaxing guild where peeps meet peeps. A big bonus for me was to see that you guys have daily and weekly runs, I'm interested in those as soon as I'm strong enough.

See y'all ingame    Basketball

Last edited by Piquant on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : formatting)

2 Re: Piquant's application on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:29 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Patrick and welcome to the forum.
Please visit our union HQ and talk to people there (ch 1 henesys top right portal(map name: Chief Stans House)).

Also whisp a Leader/Jr for a chat and introduce yourself abit more:

PellinoBlaze
Snowbroo
TimeIord
Itzlikeskull

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Piquant's application on Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:02 pm

Meuchel

2nd Advancement
2nd Advancement
Accepted and invited on trial~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Pudding.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum