Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Guild application

Guild application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Guild application on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:57 am

Svit

Who is this guy?
Who is this guy?
What's your name?
My name is Søren (it is a Scandinavian name, cause i am from Denmark.)
Many of "real life" friends like to call me Svit,
up you to you if you rather like Soren or Svit.
What's your age?
17, 18 this summer.
What is your main characters IGN?
Merceduy
What are your mules character IGNs?
I have a mule phantom but atm. that account is blocked, (because i need to reactivate it)
Your maplestory background.
Oh boii. Well my cousin showed me this fun game on computer in 2009. It seemed like a lot of fun, but over the time of playing I have left the Maplestory and joined in again (about 3 times) before duo to getting bored with the same thing over and over, so here the 8. of December I simply couldn´t think of anything other then I should come back so i did. Also I have tried pretty much every thing the old maple had to offer, so now I am set of the newer Maplestory
Guild history.
I have never been in a real guild, with a forum and everything. I have had some but over the time of playing maplestory I have grown up with it and now I wanna play this game seriously.
Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
The only problem i have had was my account got hacked, and because of that i now need to contact Nexon and get that account back (with my mule phantom.)
What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
I really dislike hacker and I can´t really see why they are doing it, I mean a game does not become any more fun by cheating/hacking. with other words if I see a hacker I ask them: "why do you do this" many will say "my account got hacked" but that does not help anything. what goes for duping i don´t like it because it makes the Meso be worth less and that causes problems.
What are your future maplestory goals?
As I got back to Maplestory this year I wanted to be the best, it has always been my dream to be pro at a game while still having a normal, but i have consitered starting youtube to help new maplers. My dream is to be the strongest and help others and be kind. Also me and my friend made a "bet" of who could reach their goal first and I told him, "give me a challenge, name a class, a range of damage and a level" and since then I have been working on my mercedes. First goal is 150k range, 45k atm. lvl 200, 163 atm.
How do you make mesos?
The way of making mesos I am aiming for right now is to sell Crafting Item Stones
Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
Yeah I would say so, Hat, Top, Bottom and Weapon of fafnir, shoes cape and belt Tyrant, 3 of 4 rings and pendant of Gollox 
Anything else you want to share with us?
Can´t wait to get started and meet all you people, from what I have seen already you guys seem like the type of guild I would love to join
sorry if this application is quite long with some text on it.
You can always if not very often talk with me on Skype.
Not planning to leave anytime soon if ever.

2 Re: Guild application on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:59 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Welcome to the forum soren.
It is a nice application and wanna have a chat with you before i cast my vote Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Guild application on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:14 pm

Svit

Who is this guy?
Who is this guy?
@Dan wrote:Welcome to the forum soren.
It is a nice application and wanna have a chat with you before i cast my vote Smile

Ty. One thing i have found out going thou this forum, a week ago i found this youtube channel called: Perceptivity Kradia and after i have watched the first video i went to check out the rest of the videos so it seemed like a really nice channel. I subscribed to it, I think you were at 70 subs then. And now I am applying to this awesome persons Guild. This world is little Very Happy

- Your 71st sub

4 Re: Guild application on Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:57 pm

Kimmy

Weirdo
Weirdo
Hey there nice to meet you!
The application was well written and easy to read.
Looking forward to have a talk with you.
You can find me on Videochat, either stalk or whisper me! 

5 Re: Guild application on Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:41 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
@Svit wrote:
@Dan wrote:Welcome to the forum soren.

Ty. One thing i have found out going thou this forum, a week ago i found this youtube channel called: Perceptivity Kradia and after i have watched the first video i went to check out the rest of the videos so it seemed like a really nice channel. I subscribed to it, I think you were at 70 subs then. And now I am applying to this awesome persons Guild. This world is little Very Happy

- Your 71st sub
Ty so much for the sub and that you enjoy my videos Smile

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________

6 Re: Guild application on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
After talking to you soren i will vote yes for trial 

7 Re: Guild application on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:05 pm

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Anyone have anything more to ask our applier before i post the final decision?

8 Re: Guild application on Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:42 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Accepted on trial please contact a leader/jr to be added 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum