Welcome to the Fascination forums! Our Guild FM is Free Market 3 on Channel 5. Our Alliance hangout is Chief Stan's house in Henesys on Channel 1. Feel free to join us there!
Top posters
Dan (2177)

Triny (313)

Kimmy (174)

Walom/Sam (139)

Pellino (129)

Eivah (105)

Maya (104)

Meuchel (98)

Bùggy (96)

Firefly (94)

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Fascination Related » Applications for Fascination » Accepted and Denied » Application TwinFury

Application TwinFury

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application TwinFury on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:33 pm

Secretbattle

Beginner
Beginner
In Real Life related:

What's your name?
Thomas

What's your age?

Where do you live?
the Netherlands

InGame Related:

Have you read our guild rules and understand them? Rules can be found here: http://www.fascinationems.com/t829-all-rules-and-regulation-reguarding-the-forum-aswell-as-ingame 
-yes, they were very clear. Respect is something that every mapler needs/wants.

How did you find out about Fascination? 
I talked to Jackets and his friend in Haven. It was a nice talk about 5th job and I asked if I could join a guild. He directed me to the forums.

What is your main characters IGN?
TwinFury

What are your mules character IGNs?
I don't really have an active mule. I only play on my zero TwinFury

How long have you played maplestory?
On and off since 2008. But i've been recently playing consistently since july of 2016.

What is your maplestory background?
I was very young when i first started playing maple. I started with playing warriors, but when time went on i switched to thieves and later a phantom. About 5 months ago i tried to main a Zero and i loved it. Not going to switch characters any time soon

What is your guild history? 
I haven't really joined a lot of guilds, but recently it was Crystalrush and Occult. I left Crystalrush because i wanted to join my friend in Occult. Back in the days I was also the guild leader of a Dutch guild, it was pretty fun but it died over the summer vacation.

Had any past problems with Nexon and when was it? (example banned/chatbanned)
Not really, i got itemdrop banned 5 years ago. But that was a common thing at time, nexon tried to combat hackers so they 'hellbanned' everyone. It got fixed in a week and i didn't do anything suspicous.

What is your opinion on hackers and dupers?
You shouldn't try to exploit the game. I became the victim of a duper 4 years ago on my Dualblade, so i know the feeling of losing an item.
It hurts the economy and it hurts the player base. I traded a white angelic blessing ring for the famous duped moonshadow katara.
I scrolled it with best scrolls i could find at the time +5 atk and I used white scrolls. But it still got deleted after a couple months, i didn't know that it was duped at the time of the purchase.

-Hackers are quite a broad subject, but you shouldn 't steal from people or break the game for your own benefit.

What are your future maplestory goals?
Try to have fun and get as far i can.

How do you make mesos?
I don't sell NX, so i mostly earn my money by merching %equips and selling superior item Crystals and cube fragments. I also make use of events like selling the winter buffs.

Do you know what and what not to buy in the Free Market?
Yeah, I always check the prices and if something is suspicous i don 't buy it. Not that i have billions in my inventory anyway xD.
Extra Questions:

Anything else you think we should know about you?
I'm in my exam year so i may not have too much time to play maple. But i Always try to play an hour or so per day. In the worst cases i'm always on in the weekends.

What will you do if you get accepted?
I will try to talk to people and try to help anyone if they need. I Always have the habbit of helping new players on their maple path,
There are probably no new players in the guild, but if anyone needs help I will be there.

What can you contribute towards the guild?
I can talk to people and help people in a couple things. I don't really have the highest range (600k) but i'm improving a lot.

What made you pick Fascination as the guild to apply to?
I really liked the name and most people don't even talk back when i try to join the conversation. Jackets did and it was a pretty nice talk.
And it was pretty lonely to play maple on your own without a guild. Been on my own since the migration.

2 Re: Application TwinFury on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:29 am

Dan

Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Hello Thomas and welcome to the forums!

Visit our union HQ for a chat (ch 1 henesys top right portal mapnamed: chief stans house) =)

Also whisp a jr for a chat aswell!

PellinoBlaze
ItzLikeSkull
TimeIord
Snowbroo or Snowpurr

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Rules and Information about Fascination:

Helpful Sections of the forum:

Need help? Dont hesitate to send me a PM:

http://www.elnathtimes.net

3 Re: Application TwinFury on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:08 pm

Secretbattle

Beginner
Beginner
Thanks Dan!,
Will try to look for them later in the evening  Very Happy

4 Re: Application TwinFury on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:10 pm

Meuchel

2nd Advancement
2nd Advancement
Invited on trial~

____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^____________________________________________________^_^___________________________________
Pudding.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum